Developed by Jagex, Old School Runescape (OSRS) is an extreme multiplayer online role-playing game. Since its launch, it has received massive updated n engine improves, quality of life, and new content. It now supports a larger player base. As a player, you control a single character, although you can interact with entities, objects, and NPCs within this gaming world through single clicks. Many levels have more than one interaction option. However, there is the ironman mode where a player is required to be completely self-sufficient. Here, you are banned from economic interactions with other players. So you will not be able to pick items dropped by other players or any unclaimed goods.
While this game may sound simple enough, it is not. There are levels that you may feel like you need help to get through. In such instances, you may want to make use of an OSRS bot. There are numerous bots on the market today that allow you to play the game and win by playing for you or giving your tricks and hacks you need to get to the next stage. Here, I highlight the best bots that will make playing fun and allow you to defeat your friends when playing.
What Are The Old School Runescape Bots?
An OSRS bot is an expert system software that plays the game or performs repetitive tasks like farming and award collection. The bot will mimic how a human plays the game, and it will use these tactics to play against other human beings. They can play with other players and bots even in multiplayer games like the OSRS.
The truth is, in this game, botting is prohibited. If you trigger Jager’s bot detection system, there is a chance you have been reported by other players, or you are letting the bot do everything the same way. When botting, a rule of thumb is always to make sure that you are blending with the crowd. To successfully use the best bots without being banned from the game, the account should meet the following criteria:
- It should have been active for at least six months; the username and login accounts should be done each time perfectly
- You should not look like a bot. Avoid getting fancy accessories. Only choose what other people are wearing to prevent being asked about the items
- Be trained for every skill. It is extremely suspicious for a level 3 player with stats 1 to have 80+ in wood cutting
- Wear the west items you win
- If you want to use a bot in a new account, do the tutorial island by hand.
Here are some botting techniques you may want to take advantage of:
- Only use the best old school Runescape bots. If it is not working properly avoid it because it will have you banned
- Avoid areas where other players often take advantage of bots
- You can do these hotspots during the weekends when the Jagex headquarters close to prevent manual bans
- Avoid doing and saying the same things every day, keep switching skills and methods frequently
- Take time to do things other bots are not doing like farm runs and selling items
- Interact with other players
- Keep botting to under 5 hours a day
- Change the monotonous tasks every few hours
- Change the worlds frequently
- Never get greedy, you are unlikely to get banned because you were careful
Pros and Cons of Using Old School Runescape Bots
- Auto typing bots can be used to send out a specific message over and over
- Auto clickers will repeatedly click certain locations within the game faster than you would with a mouse
- You can use auto buying features to purchase large amounts of goods and sell them for profit
- They allow you to win and get to certain levels even if you are not playing yourself
- You may end up playing with many other bots
- You could get banned from the game for using them
- It still needs you to invest time and effort to ensure you are not banned from the sight
Best Old School Runescape Bots You Should Check Out Right Now!
This is not a free bot. However, it is considered by most players to be the most effective bot. It allows your bots to have more humans because even the mouse movements have been generated from humans to make further them more human-like. This feature is no longer available because it allows you to do much more even if you are away from the botting computer.
Looking glass allows you to log in as a legal client because the script runs on the Tribot client
- Gives you access to human mouse data
- Hides your bot use using looking glass to guarantee your account does not get closed
- A bit expensive
- Complicated to use
This is an antiban oriented bot on the market. This is the most user-friendly bot. It allows you to run in under 3 minutes, and it mostly operates with windows, Linux, and Mac users. If you encounter any problems while using the software, you can reach dream bot staff who are always online and eager to help users succeed with OSRS. They also have a free and paid version. With the free version, you can only run 2 bots at a time. However, with the paid version, you can run as many bots as you want at only $8 a month.
- Easy to use
- Numerous bots available
- Supportive customer care
- Paid version is costly
- You can only use two bots with the free version
This is the bot that has been in existence for the longest time. It is much more sophisticated than most of the other bots on the market.
- Sophisticated enough to avoid detection
- Has advanced analysis features
- Many different scripts available make it complicated for beginners to use
- Expensive to purchase
Regularly updated to provide the needed level of security for players. You can experience freeware and simulations because of its cloud database.
- Has the latest detection technologies
- Cloud database
- Does not work with all laptops
- Still detectable
Has minimalist resource use although it is still faster than other bots.
- Faster than others
- No limits to scripts
- Free for use
- Still slower than some paid bots
- Does not have VIP membership
What Should You Check In An Old School Runescape Bot?
There are a few features that you should check to ensure that you get the right biot for your needs:
- The amount of money needed per month
- The number of bots you can run at a time
- The variety of bots available
- Ease of use
- Ability to mimic human actions as closely as possible
Choosing the best old school Runescape bot in 2019 can be difficult. However, if you take time to shop around and try out the bots, you will find one that will allow you to get more skills and enjoy your time playing.